About SERVPRO of West Pensacola
Larry Stone, Millie Ward, Steve Stone
Owners of SERVPRO of West Pensacola
SERVPRO of West Pensacola is pleased to serve as a family business and a vital partner in our community. We pledge to approach every restoration job we accept as though our customer’s disasters were our own. Our technicians are highly qualified, and we support their continual training in all areas of advanced restoration and remediation practices as part of our goal to offer clients industry-leading service no matter what the project entails.
We love the Pensacola/Perdido area and the citizens of this beautiful location, as well as our beach communities, with some of the best beaches in America. Our management is involved in both the Pensacola and Perdido Chambers of Commerce and other local and national business associations, including the Organization of Networking Entrepreneurs (The ONE) to enhance the services we offer. It is a privilege to grow and build a business in the oldest city in the US, established in 1559 by Spanish explorer Tristan de Luna (six years before St. Augustine, according to research completed at the University of West Florida).
Our company owns a proven track record of handling large losses successfully. Some of our past projects involved the Pensacola International Airport, the VA Hospital, Dillard's Department Store, and the Pensacola Naval Air Station - Home of the Blue Angels. Because of the broad range of restoration and remediation certifications our technicians hold, our expertise is widely sought-after by both residential and commercial customers. Our certifications include fire, water, and mold restoration from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the Lead Abatement certification from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and an advanced mold remediation certification from the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI).
We are honored to have been granted security clearance fron the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Pensacola Naval Air Station (NAS) to work in secure areas at the Pensacola International Airport and Pensacola NAS. While we have the resources to respond to major disasters of all types, our commitment to the Pensacola community means no job is too small or too large.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Better Business Bureau of Northwest Florida
- Greater Pensacola Chamber of Commerce
- Gulf Coast Association of Insurance Professionals
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- National Association of Property Managers
- National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI)
- Pensacola Association of Realtors
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity
- Perdido Key Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Outstanding Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Director's Platinum Award for Sales
- SERVPRO Bronze Award for Sales
- SERVPRO Director's Bronze Award for sales.