About SERVPRO of West Pensacola
Larry Stone, Millie Ward, Steve Stone
Owners of SERVPRO of West Pensacola
SERVPRO of West Pensacola is pleased to serve as a family business and a vital partner in our community. We pledge to approach every restoration job we accept as though the customer’s disaster are our own. Our technicians are highly qualified, and we support their continual training in all areas of advanced restoration and remediation practice, our goal to offer clients industry experts no matter what the project entails.
We love the Pensacola and Perdido area, the citizens of this beautiful location, and one of the best beaches in the country. Our management is involved in both Pensacola and Perdido Chambers of Commerce and other local and national business associations including the One (Organization of Networking Entrepreneurs) to enhance the services we offer. It is a privilege to grow and build a business in the oldest city in the US, established in 1559 by Spanish Explorer, Tristan de Luna, six years before St. Augustine, according to research completed at the University of West Florida.
Our company owns a proven track record, handling large losses successfully. Some of our past projects involved the Pensacola International Airport, the VA hospital, Dillard Department Store, and the Pensacola Naval Air Station, the home of the Blue Angels. Because of the broad range of specialized restoration and remediation certifications our technicians hold our expertise is widely sought by both residential and commercial customers. These certifications include fire, water, and mold from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the lead abatement certification from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the advanced training from the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI),
We are honored to have been granted Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Naval Air Station (NAS) clearance to work in secure areas at the Pensacola International Airport and Pensacola NAS. Even though we have the resources to respond to extensive disasters our commitment to the whole community means no job is too large or too small.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Better Business Bureau of Northwest Florida
- Greater Pensacola Chamber of Commerce
- Gulf Coast Association of Insurance Professionals
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- National Association of Property Managers
- National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI)
- Pensacola Association of Realtors
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity
- Perdido Key Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Outstanding Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Director's Platinum Award for Sales
- SERVPRO Bronze Award for Sales
- SERVPRO Director's Bronze Award for sales.