Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in Pensacola, FL.


This wall was a shared wall between two businesses in a commercial strip center. The kitchen in one of the business had a slow leak that allowed high concentrat... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Attic in Pensacola, FL.


This home in Pensacola, FL. had a fire in the attic caused by a lightning strike. The customer had already removed the drywall and most of the insulation but co... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Pensacola Beach, FL.


This bathroom in Pensacola Beach, FL. was completely gutted to remove damage caused by a leaky pipe. The water leak went unnoticed for weeks allowing mold to gr... READ MORE



Flooded Condo in Perdido Key, FL.


This flooded condo in Perdido Key, FL. was the result of a ice maker. Even something as small as an ice maker, left unchecked over time, can cause extreme water... READ MORE



Flood Damage - Perdido Key Condo


Flood Damage at a Perdido Key condo began with a broken water heater. It then spread water damage to all three floors of the home. Needless to say, our customer... READ MORE



Professional Cleaners for West Pensacola Rental


Professional cleaners were needed to clean this West Pensacola rental condo. The chair pictured is just one example of the clean up services that the owner of ... READ MORE



Cleaning Carpet in Perdido Key


Cleaning this portion of the stained carpeting in Perdido Key shows a small sample of the before and after results, you should expect from SERVPRO of West Pensa... READ MORE



Cleaning Pensacola Nicotine Stained Ceiling


Cleaning a Pensacola nicotine stained ceiling is just all in a day’s work. The ceiling pictured had approximately ten-years worth of nicotine accumulation. The ... READ MORE



Mold in Pensacola Beach, FL.


This house had been unoccupied for several weeks during which time a small water leak had developed allowing mold to grow in the closet. When the home owner not... READ MORE



Flooded Apartment Building in Ferry Pass, FL.


This newly constructed apartment building in Ferry Pass Florida had a fire sprinkler malfunction, which caused hundreds of gallons of water to flood the main ha... READ MORE